Re: [syndication] Moving Forward with RSS

  • Tristan Louis
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2001
      At 08:00 PM 5/12/2001 +0100, Julian Bond wrote:
      >In article <LPBBLCJIHOIDJNIFKFBPCEHBCMAA.alis@...>,
      >Alis Marsden <alis@...> writes
      > >On a final note, being OK at ASP, I had a look at the stors.org link Dave
      > >posted, and decided to ask them about RSS. First I got a lengthy reply, and
      > >then a one line email from James Shaw stating just this:
      > >
      > >"Let me rephrase my answer. STORS is dead, long live RSS... ;-)"
      >
      >For some strange reason, there's an awful lot of MS ASP based sites out
      >there. It would be cool if the standard web templates that MS
      >distributes with IIS included an rss feed.

      I've actually been in touch with the folks at Microsoft about packaging my
      free ASP parser for RSS (http://www.tnl.net/how/asp/rss) with IIS but so
      far haven't had much luck in doing so... Maybe I don't know the right
      people...

      TNL

      >--
      >Julian Bond eMail: julian@...
      >HomeURL: http://www.shockwav.demon.co.uk/
      >WorkURL: http://www.netmarketseurope.com/
      >WebLog: http://roguemoon.manilasites.com/
      >M: +44 (0)77 5907 2173 T: +44 (0)20 7420 4363
      >ICQ:33679668 tag:So many words, so little time

      | Tristan Louis | tristan@... | 140 e. 28th st. |
      | Freelance Reporter | http://www.tnl.net | Suite 8C |
      | Boot up, Log In,Geek out | New York, NY 10016 |

      To subscribe to the TNL.net newsletter, just send email to
      TNLnet-subscribe@...