Re: [syndication] Evangelizing RSS

  • Dave Winer
    Message 1 of 18 , May 12, 2001
      Right on Julian. I'm glad you had the courage to hit the Send key.

      My main question, beyond what you've covered here, is how to evolve.

      Based on other uses of version numbering in software, one would reasonably
      conclude that 1.0 came after 0.92, but that's not true. And what of future
      versions? And what if RSS starts getting press? Or would it already *be*
      getting press if it were not for the confusion?

      Perhaps you have some ideas about this as well.

      Dave