Real neat FREE SMS Messaging Web Service

  • Greg Simmons
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2001
      For those who are interested in SOAP web services,
      I've just located this new web service. It seems to be
      the first commercial one I've come across that's
      a) working & b) actually useful.

      You can send SMS messages to supposedly any
      mobile phone in the world, free of charge! We've tried
      it and so far we've sent messages to people in USA,
      UK and ASIA, pretty neat we thought!

      http://www.salcentral.com/help/smsreg.htm

      Greg.