RE: [syndic8] Syndic8.com now has an XML-RPC interface...

  • Jeff Barr
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 24, 2001
      Julian asks,

      > There's a circle that could be closed here. If weblogs.com knew the
      RSS
      > URL for a recently updated weblog, it could auto-suggest the URL to
      > Syndic8.com

      Yes, definitely. And perhaps The My.Userland suggest page can also
      auto-suggest URLs.

      > There's another circle to be closed here with categories. I (Joe User)
      > put a feed into a category on my machine, which told Syndic8 to add
      the
      > category name as a keyword to the feed.

      Excellent! As soon as I have categories going, I will make sure that
      this
      can be done. In general, I am going to try and make sure that the most
      interesting features of Syndic8 are available via the API.

      Jeff;

      >Enjoy, and please send me some pointers to how this gets
      >used.

      You've been winered.
      http://scriptingnews.userland.com/backissues/2001/11/23#lf4992a9880581db
      8750c1f87a1f5f710

      There's a circle that could be closed here. If weblogs.com knew the RSS
      URL for a recently updated weblog, it could auto-suggest the URL to
      Syndic8.com

      So obvious, that I'm sure you've both thought of it. :)

      --
      Julian Bond email: julian_bond@...
      CV/Resume: http://www.voidstar.com/cv/

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • nf0
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 24, 2001
        Thanks Jeff,
        That would explain why i couldn't find it :)

        Josh