RE: [syndic8] Syndic8.com now has an XML-RPC interface...

  • Jeff Barr
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 24, 2001
      Hi Josh,

      Good question -- I will update the services.php page to indicate
      that the endpoint is "http://www.syndic8.com/xmlrpc.php".

      Jeff;

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 24, 2001
        Julian asks,

        > There's a circle that could be closed here. If weblogs.com knew the
        RSS
        > URL for a recently updated weblog, it could auto-suggest the URL to
        > Syndic8.com

        Yes, definitely. And perhaps The My.Userland suggest page can also
        auto-suggest URLs.

        > There's another circle to be closed here with categories. I (Joe User)
        > put a feed into a category on my machine, which told Syndic8 to add
        the
        > category name as a keyword to the feed.

        Excellent! As soon as I have categories going, I will make sure that
        this
        can be done. In general, I am going to try and make sure that the most
        interesting features of Syndic8 are available via the API.

        Jeff;

        >Enjoy, and please send me some pointers to how this gets
        >used.

        You've been winered.
        http://scriptingnews.userland.com/backissues/2001/11/23#lf4992a9880581db
        8750c1f87a1f5f710

        There's a circle that could be closed here. If weblogs.com knew the RSS
        URL for a recently updated weblog, it could auto-suggest the URL to
        Syndic8.com

        So obvious, that I'm sure you've both thought of it. :)

        --
        Julian Bond email: julian_bond@...
        CV/Resume: http://www.voidstar.com/cv/

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • nf0
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 24, 2001
          Thanks Jeff,
          That would explain why i couldn't find it :)