Suggested feed not polling

  • Philip
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2011
      I suggested a new feed back in Aug 2010, and the feed still hasn't been polled, have I missed something or done something wrong?

      Info below:

      Feed ID: 619060
      Dates:
      Created: 2010-08-03 Approved: XML Changed:
      Published: Pinged:: XML Parsed:
      Poll Status:
      Subscribers: 1 private
      Toolkit: (Unknown) Version:
      Scraped: No
      Metadata: No Help on Feed Metadata
      Archivable: No Help on XML Archiving
      Page Views: 47
      Pings: 0
      Enclosures: No
      Polling: Interval: 6 hours Last Poll: never
      Referenced Feed:
      Encoding: utf-8
      Explicit: No

      Thanks :)