Re: [syndic8] Is there RSS - Local CitySearch content ?

  • M Metzger
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 8, 2011
      If you are coding a solution, you can get a zipcode database and use it to
      find the city names from zips and so on. You can also geo search zip code
      data to find cities within a certain proximity.

      If this is an option for you, let me know and I will dig up some distance
      queries and so on.

      --
      - <http://cognimotion.com>- <http://digitalworldnews.com>