Any activity...?

  • Stuart Whitmore
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2010
      I haven't done anything on Syndic8.com recently, but today I reviewed
      over two dozen feeds. (There are almost 320,000 feeds in the database
      pending review.) The mailing list is, of course, very quiet -- I
      think this is the first message in several months at least. Is anyone
      still actively working on reviewing feeds?

      BTW, here's an easy one for someone to approve: 517478 Content
      addition is pretty sparse, but it's not dead, and the feed is pretty
      clean. :)

      --
      Stuart Whitmore
      snakestu@... :: http://www.just-stuart.com/