Re: [syndic8] Re: Feed not approved

  • Stuart Whitmore
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2009
      I'm curious how many of those were approved by the submitter. I don't
      approve my own, but I know some people do, which (IMHO) defeats the
      purpose of having a human reviewing system. That would help explain a
      last-in, first-out result. I have several old suggested feeds, some
      of which I've killed off while still in the approval queue because I
      knew they were dead (e.g., they were mine and I knew they were
      permanently gone). Feed 541948 is probably the oldest
      awaiting-approval of mine that I actually "care" about, going back to
      the beginning of 2008; feed 473521 goes back to mid-2006.

      --
      Stuart Whitmore (snakestu@...)
      http://www.just-stuart.com/