Re: [syndic8] Help: RSS

  • Stuart Whitmore
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2009
      There are a lot of tools and methods available, but it depends to a
      large extent on what you're using for your site. Are you using blog
      or content-management software? If so, it may have these features
      built in. Anyway, your questions are too general to offer a
      meaningful answer, but a Web search engine will probably provide you
      with relevant info if you search on "RSS" and whatever technology
      you're using for your site.

      You "probably" won't need to pay for anything. At least the tools
      should be free; you might want to pay for the integration services of
      a Web developer who is familiar with the tools and site environment.

      --
      Stuart Whitmore (snakestu@...)
      http://www.just-stuart.com/

      Find, share, and rate the latest online videos: http://www.MyVidsRock.com/