Re: Old Feed: 236292 . Now: New Feed ID 563219

  • victorjbishop
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2009
      I request the that old Feed 236292 be redirected to new Feed 563219.

      Thank you, Victor

      --- In syndic8@yahoogroups.com, "Stuart Whitmore" <snakestu@...>

      http://www.MyVidsRock.com/

      > On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 7:57 PM, victorjbishop <vbishop@...> wrote:
      > > Please advise how to change for existing feed Feed 236292, from
      > > current:
      > >
      > > Site URL: http://www.altonweb.com/cs/downsyndrome/
      > > Feed URL: http://www.altonweb.com/cs/downsyndrome/rss.xml
      > > Image URL: http://www.altonweb.com/cs/downsyndrome/riverbend.gif
      > >
      > > to:
      > >
      > > Site URL: http://www.riverbendds.org/
      > > Feed URL: http://www.riverbendds.org/rss.xml
      > > Image URL: http://www.riverbendds.org/riverbend.gif
      > >
      > > Thanks, Victor

    • Stuart Whitmore
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2009
        Feed 236292 has been updated accordingly. When 563219 gets to the
        Awaiting Approval stage (right now it's in "Polling"), you can ask for
        it to be reviewed for the move to Syndicated status like the older
        feed. It should shift into "Awaiting Approval" automatically as long
        as the Polling phase completes successfully.

        Thanks,