Re: [syndic8] syndic8

  • Stuart Whitmore
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2008
      Considering that the question was about and existing feed and
      Syndic8.com, and considering your page doesn't mention Syndic8.com at
      all, I'm not sure how it "explains the whole process exactly." In
      fact, it doesn't answer the question at all.

      Regarding the original question: If you want to register your feed
      with Syndic8.com to build feed visibility, so to speak, you just need
      to suggest it using the Suggest form here:
      http://www.syndic8.com/suggest_start.php

      Since you apparently already have a functional RSS or Atom feed,
      choose the top link: "I want to enter URLs to syndicated content."
      You can then provide the URL of the RSS or Atom feed, and that will
      start the process of registering your feed in the Syndic8.com
      database.

      --
      Stuart Whitmore (snakestu@...)
      http://www.just-stuart.com/