Re: [syndic8] My First RSS Feed (well...I WAS proud :)

  • Marina Lutz
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2008
      When I clicked on it , it took me right to my Add to Google page. Seems to
      be working.

      -- Marina
      http://themarinaexperiment.com

      From: mterrian <mterrian@...>
      Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 20:14:49 -0000
      To: <syndic8@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [syndic8] My First RSS Feed (well...I WAS proud :)

      Hi all, I'm wondering if some kind soul might point me in the right
      direction.

      Following instructions on Search Engine Watch, I created the following:

      http://margaretwheatley.com/rss/rssfeed.xml

      I put it through Feed Validator and it worked. I was happy.

      But since then, I've had a number of errors when trying to suggest it
      to sites like Syndic8. I can't help but thing I've missed a required
      element or six, or it's all wrong, and I should take up sewing instead.

      Can someone help me to do this right, or point me to a resource?

      Thank you in advance,