Re: web accessibility and RSS

  • Vhic Hufana II
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2008
      Hi Ron,

      F you are into promoting your rss or original content, I suggest you
      use the RSS ping service...this way, every time you make a new
      post/original article try to ping all the major rss sites to promote
      it. You can try searching them from Google. Just type blog ping
      service and you will be able to find list of sites to ping. I hope my
      reply is helpful to you. Goodluck.

      Dax