Re: New to RSS

  • Vhic Hufana II
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2008
      Hi Buddy,

      You can use blog ping service from different rss sites for promoting
      your feeds and gain visitors. Just google them using the search term
      "blog ping service" and you will be able find them. After that, ping
      all those sites everytime you make a new post. I hope my replyis
      useful to you. Goodluck.

      Dax