Re: [syndic8] problem with feed ID 455219

  • KempfMusic
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2008
      Hello,
      All I can think of is that they have to review it since you changed it, E-mail the web master there and ask how long does that take?, good bye and enjoy!

      In a message dated 10/13/08 14:47:51 Pacific Daylight Time, brthomas6@... writes:
      My "BRT Insights" atom-format feed ID 455219 is listed as "Awaiting
      Repair" What does that mean and what if anything can be done about it?

      http://www.syndic8.com/feedlist.php?ShowMatch=brt+insights&ShowStatus=all