Grouply

  • Shekinah Cohen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2008
      Greetings, I had asked many of you to connect with me on "grouply" and
      some of you were wise not to accept or to join me via IM or just stay
      connected here. I have decided to discontinue being part of grouply as
      of tomorrow. That will give me time to contact any of you I have
      personally invited.
      I have discovered some problems with grouply involving invasion of
      privacy and groups I did not know about when I first started using
      grouply. This is my fault and I should have read more carefully and
      asked around. I will do my best to contact all of you and attempt to
      connect through IM or other groups we are already involved. My main
      reason for connecting through grouply was to make friendships and
      share ideas,etc in addition to the group we already belong to.I don't
      want that to be defeated.
      I apologize for the inconvenience and hassle.
      Rivkah