Re: [syndic8] RE: Awaiting approval for one year

  • KempfMusic
    Message 1 of 4 , May 23, 2008
      Don't know ?

      In a message dated 05/23/08 06:54:51 Pacific Daylight Time, hillebrandhelen@... writes:
      Hello,

      I have an active feed (new content nearly every day) that I validate
      each time I update. It is still listed as awaiting approval after a
      year. No problems are listed. How can I get Feed ID 504333 approved?

      Thanks.

    • ivojunior_4
      Message 2 of 4 , May 23, 2008
        --- In syndic8@yahoogroups.com, "hillebrandhelen"
        <hillebrandhelen@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > I have an active feed (new content nearly every day) that I validate
        > each time I update. It is still listed as awaiting approval after a
        > year. No problems are listed. How can I get Feed ID 504333
        approved?

        > Thanks.

        I guess you got it!!!
      • banetmillionaire
        Message 3 of 4 , May 24, 2008
          wrote:

          > Hello,
          >
          > I have an active feed (new content nearly every day) that I validate
          > each time I update. It is still listed as awaiting approval after a
          > year. No problems are listed. How can I get Feed ID 504333 approved?
          >
          > Thanks.

          Hi,

          Please send me your feed and I will take a look at it, and also I have
          a program that I can use to submit your feed for you... I can do that
          and we'll see what is going on...

          Thanks,

          Bill