RE: Awaiting approval for one year

  • hillebrandhelen
    Message 1 of 4 , May 12 12:50 PM
      Hello,

      I have an active feed (new content nearly every day) that I validate
      each time I update. It is still listed as awaiting approval after a
      year. No problems are listed. How can I get Feed ID 504333 approved?

      Thanks.
    • KempfMusic

        Message 3 of 4 , May 23 9:49 AM
          --- In syndic8@yahoogroups.com, "hillebrandhelen"
          <hillebrandhelen@...> wrote:

          > Hello,
          >
          > I have an active feed (new content nearly every day) that I validate
          > each time I update. It is still listed as awaiting approval after a
          > year. No problems are listed. How can I get Feed ID 504333
          approved?

          > Thanks.

          I guess you got it!!!
        • banetmillionaire
          Message 4 of 4 , May 24 12:02 PM
            wrote:

            > Hello,
            >
            > I have an active feed (new content nearly every day) that I validate
            > each time I update. It is still listed as awaiting approval after a
            > year. No problems are listed. How can I get Feed ID 504333 approved?
            >
            > Thanks.

            Hi,

            Please send me your feed and I will take a look at it, and also I have
            a program that I can use to submit your feed for you... I can do that
            and we'll see what is going on...

            Thanks,

            Bill