Ultra newbie -- joined syndic8 today

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 11:41 AM
      I am trying to create a feed of articles from a web site.

      If I understand it correctly, a 2003 book I am reading stated that a
      Google SOAP API will spider the site and create RSS. But Google is no
      longer accepting new users/issuing keys for this.

      What's the best/easiest way for a non-programmer to do this?

      Can I do this in syndic8?

      I can write the XML in my text editor, but I suspect there may be an
      easier way to generate it.

      Thanks everyone!