Bloglines doesn't show my feed updates

  • boobamalardi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      I'm quite new to RSS and have built a feed for London South Bank
      University which validates and works perfectly with a range of online
      aggregator services. However, when I check the feed in Bloglines it
      doesn't display the feed when it is updated, it only displays the
      feed as it was days ago. I am waiting for syndication approval at
      syndic8. Do some online aggregators check with syndicaton services
      for updates? Bloglines says it checks feeds every hour. Don't
      understand why Bloglines isn't showing the updated feed items. The
      XML for the feed includes lastBuildDate for the channel and pubDate
      for the items.
      URL of the feed is
      http://www.lsbu.ac.uk/current.student/studentrss.xml