Introduction (New Guy)

  • Scott McDowell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2005
      Hi - My name is Scott McDowell and I came to this group looking for answers. While I am not new to the Internet, I am new to blogs, syndication, XML, RSS and the like. I realize that it will take some time to understand and use the concepts; whoever, I would appreciate any information you can provide me with.

      Glad to be your newest member,

      Scott

    • Stuart Whitmore
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2005
        The "Documents" section on Syndic8.com has quite a lot of good
        information that can help you get past the initial learning curve.
        Then if you have specific questions, feel free to ask for more
        information!

        --
        Stuart "Rattlesnake Stu" Whitmore (snakestu@...)
        http://www.just-stuart.com/