Blog Business Seattle -- We need some clicks

  • Jeff Barr
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2005
      Hi Everyone,

      Syndic8 is "sponsoring" the upcoming Blog Business Summit in Seattle
      by posting information about the conference and by sending them clicks.
      If you would like to learn more, please visit
      http://www.syndic8.com/~jeff/blog/index.php?p=132 , or jump directly to
      the conference info by visiting http://snipurl.com/syndic8 .

      I will be there for the first day, and Bill will likely be there for
      both days. If you plan to be in Seattle, we would enjoy meeting you.

      Thanks!

      Jeff;

      --
      * RSS Feeds: http://www.syndic8.com
      * Blog: http://www.syndic8.com/~jeff/blog/
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2005
        Well shucks... I'm in the Seattle area, but even the reduced
        registration price for bloggers is a bit too steep for my
        (currently-unemployed) budget. :-/ Looks like a pretty interesting
        event, though, for those who can make it.

        --
        Stuart "Rattlesnake Stu" Whitmore (snakestu@...)
        http://www.just-stuart.com/
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 6, 2005
          I just posted a new link, with a 50% discount for Syndic8 readers:

          http://www.blogbusinesssummit.com/register_syndic8.htm

          Do we have any other Syndic8 members in the Seattle area? Perhaps we can
          have a
          real face-to-face meeting sometime in the next month or two.

          Jeff;

          Stuart Whitmore wrote:

          >Well shucks... I'm in the Seattle area, but even the reduced
          >registration price for bloggers is a bit too steep for my
          >(currently-unemployed) budget. :-/ Looks like a pretty interesting
          >event, though, for those who can make it.

          --
          * RSS Feeds: http://www.syndic8.com
          * Blog: http://www.syndic8.com/~jeff/blog/
          * Web Services: http://aws.typepad.com
          * Resume: http://www.syndic8.com/~jeff/resume.html
        • Chris Wright
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 6, 2005
            Hi,

            Dang I am regretting more and more my decision to move back from Texas to
            the sunny UK !!
            I must really look into helping set up a similar conference in the UK.
            But for $395, I am seriously thinking about coming over for that. I've just
            donated all my Air miles to the Tsunami aid effort. But I'd gladly pay the
            full amount and then donate the air miles again. Or I might just donate my
            airfare and wait for the UK event. Doh.. decisions...

            For $395 it's a must for everyone on Syndic8 to go...

            Chris

            _____

            Stuart Whitmore wrote:

            >Well shucks... I'm in the Seattle area, but even the reduced
            >registration price for bloggers is a bit too steep for my
            >(currently-unemployed) budget. :-/ Looks like a pretty interesting
            >event, though, for those who can make it.

            --
            * RSS Feeds: http://www.syndic8.com
            * Blog: http://www.syndic8.com/~jeff/blog/
            * Web Services: http://aws.typepad.com
            * Resume: http://www.syndic8.com/~jeff/resume.html

            If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
            syndic8-nomail@yahoogroups.com
            (this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

            To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE:
            (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

            To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit
            http://www.syndic8.com/

            _____

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .