Re: Could not fetch

  • Cohradoesr
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2004
      I checked the backend.php using:
      http://www.feedvalidator.org
      and it is slow but validates however the:
      http://rss.scripting.com
      is MUCH faster.. on the same RSS feed. Makes me wonder if there
      isn't a DNS problem somewhere like you suggested. However it does
      work.

      Syndic8 still gets a 'Cannot Fetch' so the end result is a valid feed
      syndicated elsewhere can't be scanned by Syndic8.. however an number
      of other feeds do scan and grab the data regularly. My guess is
      something 'broke' and I'd be happy to offer any information that
      might help you solve this issue.