Feed #3791, #34092, #2595

  • FGM
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2003
      Hello,

      I noticed feed 3791 has an incorrect site link. It points to:
      http://www.allocine.fr/films/cettesemaine.asp

      but the correct link appears to be:
      http://www.allocine.fr/film/cettesemaine.html

      This is strange, because the link in the XML file is correct: only the feed
      description seems to be wrong. Maybe a previous version not updated ? I
      apparently can't change it (not editor role).

      Regarding my feed 34092, although the metadata are described as "Scraped
      From Site URL", the Categories and Locations information does not appear.
      Are they wrong ? Here are the data directly from the site:

      content="Villebon-sur-Yvette,Ile-de-France" />
      content="World/Fran%e7ais/Informatique/Terminologie/" />

      Regarding feed 2595, it has regularly updated content, but often contains
      not-well-formed XML. I've informed the editor (who took note), but this has
      not been corrected. Should it stay in AwaitingApproval, or be turned to
      AwaitingRepair ?

      FGM