Does anyone own IP 217.72.169.107 or 66.26.77.139?

  • Jeff Barr
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2003
      Hi Everyone,

      I'm like the man behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz, always playing
      with the dials and levers in an attempt to keep things running. We seem to
      be getting lots of requests from a couple of IP addresses:

      217.72.169.107
      66.26.77.139

      I have stepped up the use of mod_throttle in an attempt to keep things
      under control. If the owners of those IP addresses can get in touch
      with me, perhaps we can figure out a better way to do what you want
      to do.

      More info in the Syndic8 blog:

      http://www.syndic8.com/weblog/

      Jeff;
    • ladimus@mindspring.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 2003
        Hi Jeff ...

        You may already know this, but on the offchance it helps:

        RIPE report for 217.72.69.107:

        inetnum: 217.72.169.104 - 217.72.169.111
        netname: oneworld
        descr: Internet Services
        country: GB
        admin-c: MT9462-RIPE
        tech-c: TT2618-RIPE
        status: ASSIGNED PA
        notify: tony@...
        mnt-by: HOTCHILLI-MNT
        mnt-lower: HOTCHILLI-MNT
        changed: tony@... 20011217
        source: RIPE

        ARIN Report for 66.26.77.139:

        OrgName: Road Runner
        OrgID: RRMA
        Address: 13241 Woodland Park Road
        City: Herndon
        StateProv: VA
        PostalCode: 20171
        Country: US

        NetRange: 66.26.0.0 - 66.26.255.255
        CIDR: 66.26.0.0/16
        NetName: ROADRUNNER-MIDSOUTH
        NetHandle: NET-66-26-0-0-1
        Parent: NET-66-0-0-0-0
        NetType: Direct Allocation
        NameServer: DNS1.RR.COM
        NameServer: DNS2.RR.COM
        NameServer: DNS3.RR.COM
        NameServer: DNS4.RR.COM
        Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
        RegDate: 2000-09-29
        Updated: 2002-08-14

        TechHandle: ZS30-ARIN
        TechName: ServiceCo LLC
        TechPhone: +1-703-345-3416
        TechEmail: abuse@...

        I'm like the man behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz, always playing
        with the dials and levers in an attempt to keep things running. We seem to
        be getting lots of requests from a couple of IP addresses:

        217.72.169.107
        66.26.77.139

        I have stepped up the use of mod_throttle in an attempt to keep things
        under control. If the owners of those IP addresses can get in touch
        with me, perhaps we can figure out a better way to do what you want
        to do.

        More info in the Syndic8 blog:

        http://www.syndic8.com/weblog/

        Jeff;

        To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit
        http://www.syndic8.com