Help !!! ;-)

  • HarS
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
      Well, yes, kind of ...

      Some weeks ago I submitted an rss feed to syndic8, and the feed now
      appears to be stuck for what already seems, to me, an eternity in a
      status of which I'm not sure that it is 'normal'.

      Here's the facts:

      ( http://www.syndic8.com/feedinfo.php?FeedID=28682 )

      Poll Status: Status is AwaitingApproval (need 'Polling')."

      Also there's an XML-icon with exclamation-mark, but that's probably
      due to the fact that at the time of submitting, my hosting services'
      server did not send back the text/xml mime-type. But I've corrected
      that 'my very first day on syndic8'. Feed validates as rss 2.0 .

      Thanks for any help / info on the meaning of the above 'PollStatus'.

      Still hoping for approval :-)

      Thanks you for your time :
      Harold Schellinx
      --
      http://www.harsmedia.com
    • Bill Kearney
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
        Done.

        > Some weeks ago I submitted an rss feed to syndic8, and the feed now
        > appears to be stuck for what already seems, to me, an eternity in a
        > status of which I'm not sure that it is 'normal'.
        >
        > Here's the facts:
        >
        > ( http://www.syndic8.com/feedinfo.php?FeedID=28682 )

        > Poll Status: Status is AwaitingApproval (need 'Polling')."
        >
        > Also there's an XML-icon with exclamation-mark, but that's probably
        > due to the fact that at the time of submitting, my hosting services'
        > server did not send back the text/xml mime-type. But I've corrected
        > that 'my very first day on syndic8'. Feed validates as rss 2.0 .
        >
        > Thanks for any help / info on the meaning of the above 'PollStatus'.
        >
        > Still hoping for approval :-)
        >
        > Thanks you for your time :
        > Harold Schellinx
        > --