OK, so I'm a moron when the weekend comes.

  • planetneutral
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2003
      Hey there,

      I'm new to this reviewing game and made that glaringly obvious when I
      approved a RSS 1.0 feed lacking a language tag.
      The feed is 26106: Humbul Resources for Museums, Libraries, Archives

      I left a note and will be happy to send a letter to the owner, if and
      when I can look at the messages at syndic8-audit. But I wanted to
      make sure the status of the feed was updated accordingly. Sorry 'bout
      that, I'm really not that sloppy.

      A question:
      Does my feed have to be approved (nudge nudge) to have my metadata
      status updated?
      If not, feed 25969 Planet Neutral contains the geographic tags and I
      thank an editor in advance for making that adjustment.

      Yet another:
      Is anyone familiar with any online tutorials devoted to scraping
      websites? I was talking to Steven Cohen at Library Stuff, who was
      considering writing a tutorial for creating web feeds in Syndirella.
      I was just wondering if you knew of anything similar for this (or
      other contexts).

      Thanks for such a great service.
      -Greg