Re: [syndic8] recommendations please

  • Jason Edwards
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 10, 2003
      This is pretty cool, Jason, thanks. I'd say it is the
      way to go for a more traditional blog, where links and
      text take precedence.

      I still like EachDay.net for the moment, it's a more
      immersive UI. It's good the way photos don't just
      scroll down the page, the size of images (640x480),
      the option to build time-lapse albums, and the moblog
      part is good too. I was wondering how they made it
      feel so fluid (little touches like loaders, etc.) and
      just realized the front end is done in Flash. I bet
      that will cause problems for some viewers though,
      we'll see.

      jason

      --- "Jason A. Trommetter" <jason@...>

      http://us.ard.yahoo.com/M=249982.3083889.4452939.1728375/D=egroupweb/S=1706173512:HM/A=1524963/R=0/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autoredir?camp=556&lineid=3083889&prop=egroupweb&pos=HM