Need developers/testers for a new Syndic8 feature..

  • Jeff Barr
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2002
      Hello Everyone,

      Syndic8 has not seen any major feature improvements
      for the last couple of weeks. Not because I've gotten
      lazy, but because I've been cooking up some goodies
      behind the scenes.

      In fact, I've got a new feature just about ready to go,
      something that's so cool that I may have managed to
      even impress myself. This is not some simple GUI
      addition or some new page. Its a whole new subsystem
      that will let Syndic8 do a lot more for you. I think you
      will like it.

      Now that I've piqued your curiousity, I have to ask you
      to wait just a few days more before I say more. In the
      meantime I will be running a private developer beta test.

      So here's what I need...

      If you are conversant with XML-RPC and you have either
      a tool or a web site that could benefit from better integration
      with Syndic8 then I need to hear from you TODAY. I am
      going to open up a private mailing list where I can say
      a bit more about this and give you the info that you
      need to get started. Drop me a private email telling me
      what tool/site you represent and we'll get this thing
      rolling.

      All I can say is, hang on to your hats, things are going to
      get exciting.

      Jeff;

      Jeff Barr - Vertex Development - jeff@...
      IM: MSN: jeffscottbarr@...; AIM: jeffscottbarr