      From: Jury Gerasimov
      To: syndic8@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, April 20, 2003 7:45 PM
      Subject: [syndic8] RSS Editor

      Hi all,

      is there any good RSS files editor ? Preferably with some kind (basic or even
      WYSIWYG) HTML edit for <description> tag, and RSS versions 0.91 - 2.0 support
      ? I'm not looking for bloggin tool, as the publishing/formatting is not an
      issue - just RSS file editor.

      Thanks,
      Jury Gerasimov

      Softshape Development