2Re: [syndication] Syndic8.com is now accepting site submissions...

  • Bill Kearney
    Sep 19, 2001
      > The suggest page will actually check to see if the feed is
      > already known; you don't have to do this yourself.

      A way to see the list sorted by URL might also be useful. This way
      one could look at the list and see if there's already a feed with
      parameters in different order.

      > I would like to see the scraped sites listed. I can
      > do a one-time import of the entire NewsIsFree list sometime
      > soon if you would like.

      Can we somehow mark the scraped sites as such? It would be nice to
      be able to tell what's coming directly from the source and what's
      scraped. The point being to focus efforts on getting the scraped
      folks to begin creating their own feeds.

      Or am I missing something that says scraped sites are a good thing?

      -Bill Kearney
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic