VIP Invite to Syncro de Mayo for Terry K

  • Larry Chase
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2 8:59 AM
      Terry,

      "So what I'm saying is I'll go as far as most Syncros will--and if I can't I
      didn't belong there in the first place."

      You are formally invited to particiapte in "Syncro de Mayo 2005 West" as a
      VIP Guest.

      I will pay all fees for the event ...camping, group dinner, all the beer you
      can drink etc.

      All you have to do is get your 2WD Sportsmobile to Hollister, CA in May.

      I will speak to the event organizer (Steve S) about a "Special Award" for
      successful completion of the various 4x4 courses the syncros will be
      navigating.

      Don't worry about following "Syncro Mog" ... We will have you follow one of
      the Syncro Gals in attendence.

      Diana, Harmony, Sue ... My guess is that you all would want a piece of this
      guy?

      Perhaps we can draw straws to keep it civil.

      Please RSVP to me this weekend and I'll transfer the fees to Steve and make
      all the arrangements.

      Larry Chase
      www.roadhaus.com

      - - -

      Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 22:24:26 -0600
      From: ctonline@...
      Subject: Re: RE: OT: why not simply restore one?

      I guess the point I was trying to make is that I don't require 4WD, and
      wouldn't be willing to pay the crazy price for a Synco Westy, with it's
      limited performance, and tempormental chactoristics--

      And for the price to operate them all year long and use the 4WD drive three
      or four times a year didn't warrant paying for the gas--let alone the extra
      parts that would fail.

      So what I'm saying is I'll go as far as most Syncros will--and if I can't I
      didn't belong there in the first place.

      Take Care,

      | | | |

      Terry--

      "Zoom, Zoom, Zoom"
    • Steve
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4 11:22 AM
        Why court disaster? If all TK needs is a van to navigate the local
        walmart parking lot, so be it. Plato's cave/shadows, and all that...