87 Syncro Westfalia For Sale-Cheap!

  • chris rahn
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 8:20 AM
      This is the vehicle you have always dreamed of owning! Pictures can be seen
      at http://home.att.net/~chris.rahn/Syncro.html 4 Cylinder 2.1 L water
      cooled engine, 4 speed manual 4 wheel drive transmission plus granny
      gear(Professionally rebuilt by German Transaxle Sept. 2000, Less than 3000
      miles on trans), Rear differential locker, Alloy wheels, Nearly new BF
      Goodrich all terrain TA tires, Air Conditioning(Needs Recharge),Westfalia
      conversion with Pop top, Luggage rack, Upper and lower beds sleeps 4 adults,
      Swivel front seats, Full kitchen, includes sink, stove, fridge, and storage
      cabinets, Power Mirrors, Tinted windows, Awning, Yakima Ski\Bike Rack,
      Towing package, Porta Potti with custom cover, CD player. This van
      starts,runs, and drives great! Have all maintenance reciepts since 89,000
      miles. You won't find a nicer/better equiped Westfalia for the price.
      Bidding starts at $7000.00 on Ebay at
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=575717212
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 12:34 PM
        Chris,

        What is your reserve on the Vanagon? Can I come take a look at it? I am in
        Boulder. Please get back to me ASAP. Thanks.

        Cory