Nodes 5 through 16 are stuck in [E] mode and I can't get them out of it.

  • ycarusbog
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2009
      Apoloties for delay in posting this message.

      Lance Fletcher, group owner.

      The documentation says they're waiting for a daily event, but I can't find where to edit events or to clear it in order to get these nodes back online.
    • Rob Swindell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2009
        Set the Terminal/Telnet server "last node" value to 16.

        -Rob