Guest Blog on Sylvia Plath Archival Work

  • julia_bramer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2013
      Hi Plath Friends,

      My name is Julia Gordon-Bramer and I am a new member here. I wanted to post this link to an essay I just published as a guest blogger on The Plath Diaries site: http://theplathdiaries.blogspot.com/ I think you will get a kick out of it, and the comments have been very interesting.

      I am a scholar of Sylvia Plath, with my book, Fixed Stars Govern a Life: Decoding Sylvia Plath due out spring 2014 with Stephen F. Austin State University Press. My essay here is about all the time I have spent researching this book in the Plath Archives at the Lilly Library, at the University of Indiana-Bloomington, and my pondering over how Plath might have done things in this digital age.

      If you have any questions about my work, I would love to talk about it here. I look forward to meeting everyone!

      Julia