      From: Laura Winton <fluffysingler@...>
      To: sylviaplath@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 6:45 PM
      Subject: [sylviaplath] Performance of Plath's "Three Women" in Minneapolis Jan 18 -19

      If there is anyone out there in Minneapolis, I am part of an ensemble performing
      excerpts from Plath's long poem, Three Women, this coming Friday and Saturday,
      January 18th and 19th, at Patrick's Cabaret. Come on down and see the show and
      come out and talk with us afterwards.

      Tickets are $10 at the door or you can contact me directly for an $8 ticket.

      You can find info on the event here:

      https://www.facebook.com/events/316702881778907/

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic