recovery el al

(6292)
  • desblair
    Jan 27, 2009 Expand Messages
      Happy new year to everyone, belated, but none the less heart felt.
      First of all, define conformity. As we travel the road of life
      conformity is what supplies the maximum gain and maximum pleasure with
      minimum effort and minimum cost. This system theretofore cannot abide
      aberrations and there is none more so than poets. Poets thrive on
      travelling in the wrong direction to the common throng and Ms Plath
      was no exception. I doubt if she mean't this comment literally and it
      could have been a tongue-in-cheek poke at normality.
      I write this as I suckle a large whiskey so any errors in syntex
      please blame Bushmills. Des

      p.s. Why did Sylvia have one six jars of honey in her cellar?
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic