Keberanian PM Turki, Erdogan, Mengecam Presiden Israel Shimon Peres

  • A Nizami
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30 12:52 AM
      Assalamu'alaikum wr wb,
      Alhamdulillah PM Turki Erdogan berani mengecam
      presiden Israel Shimon Peres di pertemuan Forum
      Ekonomi Dunia di Davos.

      Mudah2an pemimpin negara2 Islam lainnya berani
      bersikap seperti Erdogan dan bersatu untuk mengangkat
      satu pemimpin yang melindungi seluruh negara2 Islam
      dalam satu khilafah. Dengan satu khilafah diharap
      subversi yang dilakukan AS dan Israel untuk
      menjatuhkan pemimpin negara2 Islam yang tidak bisa
      dijadikan boneka bisa dicegah.

      Wassalam

      http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090130/ap_on_re_eu/davos_forum
      Turkish PM welcomed home after Gaza spat in Davos

      DAVOS, Switzerland – Turkey's prime minister
      received a hero's welcome home Friday after he
      reproached Israel's president over the Gaza offensive
      and stalked off the stage at the World Economic Forum.

      Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan was greeted by a
      jubilant crowd of more than 5,000 supporters, many
      waving Turkish and Palestinian flags, who flooded
      Istanbul's airport when his plane touched down about 2
      a.m.

      Some outside of the airport gate held banners that
      applauded his Palestinian stance in Davos. "The
      conqueror of Davos," one banner read.

      Hours earlier, the Turkish leader and Israeli
      President Shimon Peres raised their voices and traded
      accusations in front of a packed audience at a World
      Economic Forum panel. Peres was passionate in his
      defense of Israel's three-week offensive against Hamas
      militants, launched in reaction to eight years of
      rocket fire aimed at Israeli territory.

      As he spoke, Peres often turned toward Erdogan, who in
      his remarks had criticized the Israeli blockade of
      Gaza, saying it was an "open air prison, isolated from
      the rest of the world" and referred to the Palestinian
      death toll of about 1,300, more than half of those
      civilians. Thirteen Israelis also died.

      "Why did they fire rockets? There was no siege against
      Gaza," Peres said, his voice rising in emotion. "Why
      did they fight us, what did they want? There was never
      a day of starvation in Gaza."

      Erdogan was angry when a panel moderator cut off his
      remarks in response to an impassioned monologue by
      Peres defending Israel's offensive against the Hamas
      rulers of Gaza.

      "I find it very sad that people applaud what you
      said," Erdogan said. "You killed people. And I think
      that it is very wrong."

      Peres' and Erdogan's raised voices were highly unusual
      at the elite gathering of corporate and world leaders,
      which is usually marked by polite dialogue.

      The angry exchange followed an hour-long debate at the
      forum attended by world leaders in Davos. Erdogan
      tried to rebut Peres as the discussion was ending,
      asking the moderator, Washington Post columnist David
      Ignatius, to let him speak once more.

      "You kill people," Erdogan told the 85-year-old
      Israeli leader. "I remember the children who died on
      beaches. I remember two former prime ministers who
      said they felt very happy when they were able to enter
      Palestine on tanks."

      When Erdogan was asked to stop, he angrily stalked
      off, leaving fellow panelists U.N. Secretary-General
      Ban-Ki moon and Arab League Secretary Amr Moussa.

      "When it comes to killing, you know it too well," the
      Turkish leader said.

      When the moderator tried to cut short Erdogan's
      remarks, saying it was past time to adjourn for
      dinner, he answered in frustration, "Don't interrupt
      me. You are not allowing me to speak."

      He then said: "I will not come to Davos again."

      In brief comments at Istanbul's airport, Erdogan said
      he had been insulted. "My responsibility is to protect
      the honor of the Turkish nation." He added that Peres
      called him before he left Davos and expressed his
      regrets.

      In Jerusalem, Peres' office confirmed that the two men
      spoke on the phone shortly after the incident, a
      conversation his office described as "positive" but
      during which Peres did not apologize.

      The heated debate with Israel and Turkey at the center
      was significant because of the key role Turkey has
      played as a moderator between Israel and Syria.

      During the debate, Erdogan appeared to express a sense
      of disappointment when he recounted how he had met
      with the Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert days
      before the offensive, and believed they were close to
      reaching terms for a face-to-face meeting with Syrian
      leaders.

      Obama's new Mideast envoy, George Mitchell, will be in
      Turkey for talks Sunday.

      Ultimately, Erdogan stressed he left not because of a
      dispute with Peres but because he was not given time
      to respond to the Israeli leader's remarks. Erdogan
      also complained that Peres had 25 minutes while he was
      only given 12 minutes.

      "I did not target at all in any way the Israeli
      people, President Peres, or the Jewish people,"
      Erdogan told a news conference afterward.

      "I am a prime minister, a leader who has specifically
      expressly stated that anti-Semitism is a crime against
      humanity," he said.

      Moussa, a former Egyptian foreign minister, said
      Erdogan's action was understandable.

      "Mr. Erdogan said what he wanted to say and then he
      left. That's all. He was right." Of Israel, he said,
      "They don't listen."

      Erdogan brushed past reporters outside the hall. His
      wife appeared upset. "All Peres said was a lie. It was
      unacceptable," she said, eyes glistening.

      "I have know Shimon Peres for many years and I also
      know Erdogan. I have never seen Shimon Peres so
      passionate as he was today. I think he felt Israel was
      being attacked by so many in the international
      community. He felt isolated," said former Norwegian
      Prime Minister Kjell Magne Bondevik.

      "I was very sad that Erdogan left. This was an
      expression of how difficult this situation is."

      ___

      http://www.weforum.org

      ===
      Paket Umrah 2009 Mulai US$ 1.1490
      ONH Plus (Haji Khusus) Mulai US$ 5.900
      Informasi selengkapnya ada di:
      http://syiarislam.wordpress.com
      http://www.media-islam.or.id

      Firefox 3: Lebih Cepat, Lebih Aman, Dapat Disesuaikan dan Gratis.http://downloads.yahoo.com/id/firefox
    • Nur Setyo Iriantoro
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30 2:08 PM
        Asalamualaikum wr wb

        Apa kabar , semoga Saudara-saudara senantiasa sehat wal afiat dalam
        lindungannya, amin

        Ijinkan saya melaui e-mail ini memperkenalkan blog http://www.binanurani.com

        sedikit mengingatkan kepada kita semua akan pentingnya keseimbangan hidup
        dunia dan akhirat , dan bagaimana kiat-kiat untuk meraih keduanya.

        Waktu hidup kita ini terbatas, betul kawan!

        Nah, ini barangkali kesempatan untuk berbagai cerita, jauh dari rasa takabur, ujubu
        bi nafishi

        , namun ini barangkali yang dapat kita perbuat untuk sesama, memperbanyak kenalan, ajang silaturahim,
        memperkuat ukhwah basyariah (ikatan sesama manusia), ukhwah wathoniah
        (persaudaraan sebangsa dan negara), maupun ukhwah islamiah (saudara
        se-agama).

        Baik ! . Kita tunggu di sana, kita berkomunikasi, konsultasi gratis, diskusi perbagai soalan
        agama dll.

        " Sebaik-baik kamu adalah orang yang tidak meninggalkan urusan akhirat (agama) karena (kesibukan) urusan keduniaan, dan tidak meninggalkan urusan keduniaan karena (kesibukan) urusan akhirat (agamanya) dan janganlah menjadi beban tanggungan bagi orang lain" Riwayat Hadits Al-Khotib , Muhtarul Adilah , Kitabul Khutbah hal.59-60
        Sukses selalu

        Hari Wuryanto