Re: [sydneytandems] Re: www.pedalfest.com.au

  • Chris Horsfield
    Message 1 of 28 , Sep 4, 2007
      Roger Leigh wrote:
      > The Leigh family are also paid up entrants and will be at the camp ground
      > Friday to Sunday.
      >
      > See you there.
      >
      > Cheers
      >
      > Roger

      Intending to drive up after work Friday. Numbers
      were 4 but significant mumbling about the weather.
      I did point out we have a guarantee of good
      weather from the organisers. Could be down to 2,
      possibly less. Cold windy and wet here today.

      Chris
    • Ken Williams
      Message 2 of 28 , Sep 4, 2007
        We will have the caravan so warmth can be shared.

        Ken
        > The Leigh family are also paid up entrants and will be at the camp ground
        > Friday to Sunday.
        >
        > See you there.
        >
        > Cheers
        >
        > Roger

        Intending to drive up after work Friday. Numbers
        were 4 but significant mumbling about the weather.
        I did point out we have a guarantee of good
        weather from the organisers. Could be down to 2,
        possibly less. Cold windy and wet here today.

        Chris

      • Roger Leigh
        Message 3 of 28 , Sep 4, 2007
          Should be really warm with a dozen or so of us in there.

          Cheers

          Roger

          "Ken Williams"
          <kenbwilliams@hot
          mail.com> To
          Sent by: <sydneytandems@yahoogroups.com>
          sydneytandems@yah cc
          oogroups.com
          Subject
          Re: [sydneytandems] Re:
          09/04/2007 08:26 www.pedalfest.com.au
          PM

          Please respond to
          sydneytandems@yah
          oogroups.com

          We will have the caravan so warmth can be shared.

          Ken
          > The Leigh family are also paid up entrants and will be at the camp ground
          > Friday to Sunday.
          >
          > See you there.
          >
          > Cheers
          >
          > Roger

          Intending to drive up after work Friday. Numbers
          were 4 but significant mumbling about the weather.
          I did point out we have a guarantee of good
          weather from the organisers. Could be down to 2,
          possibly less. Cold windy and wet here today.

          Chris

          "The information contained in this e-mail message may be confidential information, and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us by return email and delete the original message."
        • Malcolm Wade
          Message 4 of 28 , Sep 4, 2007
            And Ken will have a place for us all to shelter if the rain sets in!!! :-)

            > The Leigh family are also paid up entrants and will be at the camp
            ground
            > Friday to Sunday.

            > See you there.

            > Cheers

            > Roger

            Intending to drive up after work Friday. Numbers

            were 4 but significant mumbling about the weather.

            I did point out we have a guarantee of good

            weather from the organisers. Could be down to 2,

            possibly less. Cold windy and wet here today.

            Chris

            "The information contained in this e-mail message may be confidential
            information, and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
            recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this
            material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this message
            in error, please notify us by return email and delete the original message."

            Yahoo! Groups Links