Up and Coming Rides

  • Malcolm Wade
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      I've just added a couple of Sydney'ish rides into the Calendar. Not
      sure if you see them or not?

      First is March 4, the annual Tour de Hills out of Dural Country
      Club. Distances from 100km down. Great countryside up that (I'm
      biased, I used to leave close by and know the roads pretty well).

      Personally Damon and I are looking at the 75km option.

      Ref: http://www.rotarnet.com.au/users/9/96807/tourdehills.htm

      Next is the weekend afterward, annual Loop the Lake out of Speers Pt;
      Newcastle. Distance is 80km. Last chance to test you and your
      stokers legs out before the Big Ride starts the following weekend.

      Ref: http://www.loopthelake.org.au/

      Both of the above allow entries before and on the day.

      Also looking at Bike North calendar to see what we can fit in if
      anyone has any ideas?

      Cheers,
      Malcolm