I got a Tandem.

  • LJ1309
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2005
      Well I now have a Tandem! How much fun is this, I am sorry I did not
      dicover it sooner. I have three children, two boys aged 8 and 6 and a
      girl 16 months. The eldest and I are having a ball on this bike. I
      have hooked a tag along on the back of the tandem so the 6 year old
      can come with us. It looks strange but alot of fun.