Voices from the Waters workshop

  • Jacqueline Mooney
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11 12:12 AM
      Voices from the Waters are pleased to announce they are holding a workshop on
      acappella singing at Waitara on Saturday April 30th 2011. Once again
      we will have Gemma Turner to conduct the workshop for a great 3 hour musical
      experience.

      Gemma Turner BA M Mus (App Res Mus Perf), is well known as a founding member of
      critically acclaimed acappella ensemble Blindman's Holiday, She has also had
      careers in a wide range of bands coming under the world/eclectic heading.

      Workshop Details
      Where? 1 – 4pm in the Our Lady of the Rosary Parish house. 24 Yardley Ave,
      Waitara
      (A short walk from Waitara, Hornsby or Normanhurst railway
      stations)
      Time? 1 – 4pm on April 30th 2011
      Cost? $20 which includes a sumptuous afternoon tea

      For further details call Heather 9456 3473 or Karin 9456 5069.