Workshop/Party - Sat 4th Sept - 3.30pm - Cafe Church, Glebe

  • Gary Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      Dear choristers and friends,

      Community choir, Note Tonight Josephine, would like to announce that
      they will be offering a free workshop which will be lead by their
      musical director Gary Smith
      at The Cafe Church in Glebe next Saturday afternoon. We'll learn a
      couple of songs
      and generally have some fun.

      The workshop will start at 3.30pm and finish at about 5.00pm when it
      will be
      followed by a bit of a party, since we have the space until late.

      Some impromtu performances and general 'celebration' will likely ensue.

      Please come. BYO voice etc etc etc.

      37 St John Rd Glebe.

      Cheers

      Gary