Rock lovers needed for ROCKTAPUS!

  • Linda Calgaro
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2009
      Hi all,

      I have a new comedy/performance choir called ROCKTAPUS! and am thus putting
      a general call out for experienced singers who may be interested in joining
      - in particular basses and sopranos.

      Repertoire consists of a cappella arrangements of rock songs (Queen, The
      Killers, Led Zeppelin, Bon Jovi, Radiohead, and so on).

      The idea is (once repertoire is established) to put a show together that can
      gig/tour comedy festivals. Most of the members come from a comedy and/or
      singing and/or acting background and are therefore a somewhat transient
      bunch so the more people we have, the easier it is to swap and change
      line-up for gigs!

      Requirements:

      Previous performance and singing experience are essential.

      Rock fans with a sense of silliness are encouraged to join!

      Preferably singers (especially sops) who come from a contemporary rather
      than choral background.

      Rehearsals are Sunday afternoons 4pm - 6pm in Glebe.

      If you are interested or wish to find out more, please send me an email with
      your contact details and we'll talk.

      Cheers.

      Linda Calgaro

      Mobile: 0414 898 439

      ********* DISCLAIMER *********

      This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain confidential, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.

      Roy Morgan Research employment policy prohibits employees to make defamatory statements or infringe copyright through email communication and hence will not accept liability for such communications.

      Although Roy Morgan Research makes every effort to exclude viruses from email communication, it remains the obligation of the recipient to check for viruses.