Achoired Taste community choir wants more singers

  • dinahmcclelland
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2007
      GLEBE COMMUNITY CHOIR, ACHOIRED TASTE wants more members.
      Sops, altos, tenors basses, the lot, all levels, all welcome.

      We rehearse Monday nights between 7 & 9 with a break for tea. We have
      a great space at Cafe Church space 37 St Johns Rd, Glebe cnr Colbourne
      Rd. Our terms follow the school term.

      Our choir director is David Westmore.

      Our next term begins on 15/10 and runs until 17/12 inclusive (10
      weeks).
      Cost: $130.00 per term/$110.00 concession
      Casual rates $15.00 per class
      *$10.00 for introductory class

      Any queries call Tony 9660 5436