springing singing festival

  • Mary O'Connell
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      Dear Lovely Singers

      This is to remind you of our upcoming Spring Festival Sunday Oct 15;
      11.30am-4.30pm
      five fantastic choirs and some special guests at the UNSW Ecoliving
      Community Garden, Rear of 12 Arthur St, Randwick.
      Stalls, jewellery, prints, crafts, cakes and coffee, also healing with
      sound (moon gongs) mini-workshops.

      Any choirs wishing to take part in what may be our Garden swan song (UNSW
      have other plans for the Garden and as yet it doesn't include the community
      or arts or gardening!) please let me know, we can always fit you in. Choirs
      will be singing 1-2pm and 3-4pm.

      best wishes
      Mary O'C
      Arts in the Garden team
      UNSW Ecoliving Program

      Whakapono Tumanako Aroha

      Have faith in yourself, to achieve your dreams, through love