Thanks Terry, Looks like I'll be looking for a new guider. I think the MX 7 lasted about 13 years and it was still going. The Lodestar x2 looks nice. Howjpstanley2007
Unfortunately, it’s not that easy. You have to remove, or disable, any peripherals that use a HID connection. On modern machines, that can be the mouse,tcplatt
HI Terry, Thanks for the quick response. Does that mean the camera needs a direct connection to the computer and then Maxim will see it? Thanks, Ronjpstanley2007
Note: This group has no official status with Starlight Xpress. I'm sure they own trademarks and copyrights which I make no claims to.
- Dec 2, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.