... Dave: First, PHD2 has simulators for everything, so you can play with it in the house where it is warm and light... For camera, you would select thebretm151
Thanks Bret. If I might ask here in sxascom, how do you setup phd for lodestar and ao use? As the camera, do you select lodestar ascom? And then sx ao? Thenwolfman_4_ever
Dave: Welcome. The control of the cooler is in SGP (as you guessed). You connect the AO to PHD2 on the connect equipment dialog (start by pressing the iconbretm151
Note: This group has no official status with Starlight Xpress. I'm sure they own trademarks and copyrights which I make no claims to.
- Dec 2, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.