Re: SXV-H9 and SXV guidehead

  • bretm151
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 13, 2012
      > thanks for the quick answer :)
      > Now what you propose I can do easily with Astroart: I can open tw instances of the program and use one fo rthe imaging camera and another for the guiding (I'm sure this can be done).
      > Still, this is not the way Astroart works when using the standard SXV drivers. You can open *one* single instance of Astroart, abd from there use tha main camera to image while the SXV guider is just guiding. I was hoping the same could be done with the Ascom driver...
      > or is it that I need to run two instances of the program to control each camera now?

      Ferran:

      I wasn't actually proposing that you run that way, only that you try connecting that way to help determine if you are having a driver problem or an Astroart problem. If you can connect to the two cameras from two different applications (or two copies of the same application), that would show that the driver was working correctly and that we need to look at astroart to figure out how to make it do what you want. If you cannot connect to both cameras , then it is probably a driver problem and I'll have to tell you how to create a log file.

      Bret