SXVR H35 support?

  • applewo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2012
      Hello.

      Yesterday I set the 2.1.1.2 version for SXVR-H35 and exview guider.
      But I saw error message, not yet support.

      Can I support the test the sx-ascom driver?

      PC : Win7 ultimate, 64bit, Ascom6.0
      S/W : maxim DL 5.15

      Regards.
      GW Kim from South Korea
    • bretm151
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2012
        > Can I support the test the sx-ascom driver?

        Yes - I'll always take help testing cameras.

        The first step is for you to get to the ASCOM configuration screen, and check the boxes next to "Allow untested cameras" and "Enable Debug logging". The messages may be slightly different - they have changed from release to release.

        That should allow you to connect to the camera and try to use it.

        There is some chance it will just work - the SX camera firmware tries to make them all look alike. If it does work, let me know and I will tell you how to get a copy of the ASCOM conformance checker so that you can run it, and if it passes I will change H35 to supported.

        If it does not work, locate the log file that got created on your desktop and send it to me and we will figure out how to proceed.

        Thanks and welcome to the group,

        Bret